LottoMarzo: i dieci brani manifesto del femminismo



1. Yoko Ono (ft. Le Tigre) - Sisters, O Sisters



"O sisters, O sisters, lets stand up right now

Its never too late to start from the start"



2. Fugazi - Suggestion





"Why can't I walk down a street free of suggestion?

Is my body the only trait in the eye's of men?
I've got some skin
You want to look in there?"


3. L7 - Pretend We're Dead


"When we pretend that we're dead
When we pretend that we're dead
They can't hear a word we've said
When we pretend that we're dead"



4. The Raincoats "No One's Little Girl"



"I'm no one's little girl, oh no, I'm not,
I'm not gonna be - cause I don't wanna be,
I never shall be on your family tree -
Even if you ask me to."


5. The Slits - Typical Girls


"Don't create
Don't rebel
Have intuition
Can't decide

Typical girls get upset to quickly
Typical girls can't control themselves
Typical girls are so confusing
Typical girls - you can always tell
Typical girls don't think too clearly
Typical girls are unpredictable (predictable)"



6. Kleenex/LiLiPUT - Hitch-Hike






"Hitch-Hike girls, dont't touch me.
Hitch-Hike girls, I'm afraid.
Hitch-Hike girls, let me be."


7. Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl


"When she talks, I hear the revolution
In her hips, there's revolutions
When she walks, the revolution's coming
In her kiss, I taste the revolution!"


8. X-Ray Spex - Oh Bondage! Up Yours!


"Some people think little girls should be seen and not heard
But I think "oh bondage, up yours!"


9. Sonic Youth - Flower


Support the power of women
Use the power of man
Support the flower of women
Use the word:
Fuck
The word is love


PJ Harvey - 50 Ft Queenie



"Hey I'm one big queen
No one can stop me
Red light red green
Sat back and watching
I'm your new one 
Second to no one
No sweat I'm clean 
Nothing can touch me"


Commenti

Post più popolari